Due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic and the peak of holiday seasons, delivery and packaging times are increasing. The shipping time has been adjusted, most of which will be delayed for 3-5 working days, and it may be longer in some regions and areas.
⚠Due to inclement weather and snow, parcels shipped to Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec in Canada might be delayed. Delivery will resume once it is deemed safe to do so. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
We will continue to pay attention and notify the latest news. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
The product processing time depends on the time frame of the quality check, the packaging and also on the store contingent of the individual product.
What is the processing time?
The item’s processing time is the time from receiving your order to physically dispatching it. After receiving your order, we conduct rigorous Quality Control checks and tests in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment to meet your satisfaction. It normally takes 3-7 business days for us to process your order. However, please note that the processing time can also be affected by the stock status of individual items, the time of the year, national holidays, etc. If your order includes very popular items that are experiencing stock availability issues, then the order can take 5-10 business days to process and dispatch. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused by these delays and thank you for your patience.
*If you would like to cancel a back ordered item in your order, simply send us your request by submitting a ticket, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
A shipment takes 3-10 business days to arrive, please refer to the table below for various shipping times to international destinations.
For detailed information on standard delivery and express delivery, choose your shipping country or shipping region from the drop-down menu below:
* The shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than expected date due to an invalid address, the customs clearance procedures or other causes.
*For Express Shipping: Possible tariffs and other possible related costs are borne by the customers
Kindly note that all packages are shipped from EMMIOL Warehouses. Our items are shipping duty unpaid and therefore import tax may occur depending on your country's Customs and shipping method. You may check with your local Customs Office for more information.
Your order may be split up into multiple shipments and shipped at varied times if it contains multiple items. You will receive a shipping notification for each package that ships separately. Contact Lenses will be shipped by TTDEYE. If your order includes contact lenses and other items, we will split the order and ship it. You do not need to pay extra shipping fee. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at [email protected]
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a while, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories:
1. Essential - these are cookies that are required for the regular operation of our websites. For example, some cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely, or carry out fraud detection and security checks (along with other similar things). These are essential for the website to work properly.
2. Functional-these cookies will enable you to move around the site and use its features such as accessing secure areas (e.g. content for registered users). These cookies also allow us to remember your user preferences, helping you to customize your experience on our site. The information gained through the use of functional cookies is anonymous and is not used for any other purpose.
3. Performance improvers- these cookies will help us understand how effective our content is, what interests our customers, and to improve how our website works. This information is used for statistical purposes only and is not used to personally identify any user.
4. Advertising-these cookies enable us and our advertising partners to serve ads and manage our online
advertising when you visit our site and sites upon which we advertise. These cookies record your visit to our website and the content you interact with, and may also be used to manage the number of times that you see an advertisement.
Who sets cookies?
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.